KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY, ANYIGBA
P.M.B. 1008, ANYIGBA, KOGI STATE
ACADEMIC PLANNING & DEV. UNIT
Screening Procedure 2020/2021 Session
- All fresh students are to pay the sum of two thousand naira only (N2000.00)into Students Account number: 1213772535, Zenith Bank Plc for the following purpose:
- Medical fee: N1,000.00
- Academic screening fee: N1, 000.00
- Candidate will present evidence of this payment at the screening point
- Candidate will present his/her original or online printed result (WAEC, NECO, and or NABTEB) with state of origin (original)
- The screening officer will check for the candidate’s name on the admission list and thick ( Ö)
- Confirm the Local Government claimed
- Append his/her signature and date on the right-bottom of the photocopies of result verified.
- Those with deficient results will be advised to report to office of Director Academic Planning and Development
- While successful candidate will be issued Screening certificate immediately by the screening officer and should proceed to pay their school fees.
- Candidate whose result has been signed by the screening officer should make photocopy of the following documents to submit at designated point for their faculty
- Admission Letter (Kogi State University Anyigba)
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Result duely signed from the Department
- Evidence of payment of school fees breakdown (fees paid after successful screening at the department)
- Screening certificate
Five (5) customised student files will be given to any cleared candidate at a designated point for their faculty.
Note: Fees should not be paid to individuals or to cyber cafes