The University resumes on Sunday, 10th March, 2019.
New Students Commence Registration on Monday, 11th March, 2019.
Requirements for Registration:
- Evidence of Payment of School Fees (N57,500 for indigenes and N100,500 for non-indigenes) to Kogi State University Remita Platform. (Registration forms downloadable upon payment of fees) on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng
- Kogi State University Admission Letter
- O'level Result(s) (Online Printout) and A'level Result for Direct Entry Students
- JAMB/Post UTME Results
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed by Local Government Council.
- Birth Certificate
- 12 pieces of Red background recent passports.
Dr. Y. I. Abubakar