This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY), that they would be screened through a Computer-Based Test (CBT), in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination, starting from 10th to 17th September, 2018 for UTME candidates only.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT TO REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates, parents, guardians, and the general public are to note that ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
A.: QUALIFICATIONS FOR SCREENING
UTME Candidates (100 level).Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they apply for (as attached) with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects
Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
B.: REGISTRATION FOR SCREENING
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and "password" as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a "Registration Slip" as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. IdachabaLecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, biro, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
- UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of mid night 7thSeptember, 2018, will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our offline support system.
- (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
Dr. Y.I. Abubakar
Registrar/Secretary to Council